Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: From MSG

Good crowd tonight too. I don't think anyone should worry about the attendance numbers. Crowd is better for the round of 8 than it was a couple of years ago.

Caribou, you're right about UConn. All their losses were in Big East play.

Listening to the DPU broadcast on the Score right now. Sounds like a home game for Creighton.

Quote Originally Posted by MU88 View Post
    Good crowd tonight too. I don't think anyone should worry about the attendance numbers. Crowd is better for the round of 8 than it was a couple of years ago.
    I'm glad people are showing up, because the box score doesn't reflect that. 14,925 for the day session. Looked like 18,000 on TV.

Creighton fans are obnoxious. Need Syracuse and UConn fans to put them in their place the rest of us are too nice. A holes who think they own MSG.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Creighton fans are obnoxious. Need Syracuse and UConn fans to put them in their place the rest of us are too nice. A holes who think they own MSG.
    Sounds like the fans that were at the Bradley Center.

Creighton has a couple of grain fed cheerleaders. The Sun Dolls are a thing of the past.

Creighton has a couple of grain fed cheerleaders. The Sun Dolls are a thing of the past.
    MU Spirit Squad may be the new Sun Dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by BLT View Post
    MU Spirit Squad may be the new Sun Dolls.
    May be the lightest squad

I hope Creighton's program stays strong, but for a program that has not made the Sweet 16 since 1974, surprised to hear they act like they invented basketball. Glad there were no Creighton fans around my seats when they played in Milwaukee.

Man did DePaul ever make this a tough road to hoe. Georgetown would've had a shot against CU, but not the Blue Demons. If we win tonight that's a tough matchup tomorrow.

Page 13 of 21 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast