Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: From MSG

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    And man...if DePaul knocks off Creighton (they were down 1 with 5:00 or so to play in Omaha) I'll be terrified going into the Xavier game. This couldn't be lining up better.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    And man...if DePaul knocks off Creighton (they were down 1 with 5:00 or so to play in Omaha) I'll be terrified going into the Xavier game. This couldn't be lining up better.
    I would almost assume that if DePaul beats Creighton that we will lose. It would just be too good to be true.

This game is crazy too.

This has been an insane BET.

This has been an insane BET.
    A great degree of parity in this league. Which could cost in terms of NCAA bids...?

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    A great degree of parity in this league. Which could cost in terms of NCAA bids...?
    I don't think parity will do the league in from # of BE participants perspective - I think it was a combination of 2 things - collectively, not a very challenging OOC schedule and not winning nearly enough of the OOC games that were challenging. MU was a key offender in not beating any of the heavies on their OOC schedule and Seton was an example of a crappy OOC schedule.

In '11 both MU and UCONN were examples of parity in the BE - both making it at 9-9 and 2 of 11 BE teams to make the tourney, but they collected enough pelts in their OOC play. Wasn't UCONN almost unbeaten against non-BE teams that year or at least real close to it?

Conclusion - schedule a studly OOC slate and win a good chunk of them and things should work themselves out.

At the inception of the original BE way back, they held each other accountable to schedule aggressively - I hope that is the case this next season.

Providence has to beat Seton Hall and avoid a bad loss to Seton Hall. Villanova didn't help things for PC.

Pinkston tries to hit Teague with his elbow, then puts out one of the worst flops I have seen.

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Teague gets elbowed in the face then avoids the flop and gets a T? What is the world coming to?

Teague gets elbowed in the face then avoids the flop and gets a T? What is the world coming to?
    I didn't watch the game, but you can't be correct. The official was Pat Driscoll. There is no way he calls a T. It had to be a double T.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast