Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: From MSG

No Lithgow sightings yet. However. 50 Cent is in the house.

I would still have 'Nova ahead of Wisconsin. The Wildcats have 4 total losses and only one outside the top-15 RPI. Wisconsin has 5 losses worse than that. In addition, these games always mean less than people think.

Bad loss, but a neutral court bad loss not as bad as losing to Northwestern at home. And Wisconsin's next 4 worse losses are all worse than 'Nova's next worse.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I would still have 'Nova ahead of Wisconsin. The Wildcats have 4 total losses and only one outside the top-15 RPI. Wisconsin has 5 losses worse than that. In addition, these games always mean less than people think.

Bad loss, but a neutral court bad loss not as bad as losing to Northwestern at home. And Wisconsin's next 4 worse losses are all worse than 'Nova's next worse.
    Thanks for the info. I would agree.

And man...if DePaul knocks off Creighton (they were down 1 with 5:00 or so to play in Omaha) I'll be terrified going into the Xavier game. This couldn't be lining up better.

And man...if DePaul knocks off Creighton (they were down 1 with 5:00 or so to play in Omaha) I'll be terrified going into the Xavier game. This couldn't be lining up better.
    I would almost assume that if DePaul beats Creighton that we will lose. It would just be too good to be true.

This game is crazy too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Isn't 50 Cent the Mayor's bro-in-law?

This has been an insane BET.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    50 Cent or 50 Dolla?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

This has been an insane BET.
    A great degree of parity in this league. Which could cost in terms of NCAA bids...?

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast