Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: From MSG

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    So with the assumption that Xavier is in that makes 4 Big East teams in NCAA - not bad for an "off year".
    No, not with 2 of the 3 flagships missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    So with the assumption that Xavier is in that makes 4 Big East teams in NCAA - not bad for an "off year".
    If somebody would say 4 Big East schools would make the NCAA and they would not be Georgetown & Marquette, I wouldn't believe it.

Nice that the school that started the BIG EAST beats the new kid. Justice. This was as good as any other BIG EAST Tourney I have been to with fewer fights and no pleather.

Attendance 15,290. I know the seating arena is dark and it's hard to tell how filled it is on TV. MSG holds 20,000, it looked filled to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Attendance 15,290. I know the seating arena is dark and it's hard to tell how filled it is on TV. MSG holds 20,000, it looked filled to me.
    It was almost full and very loud. I thought the crowd at tip was the smallest since Wednesday, by the eye test. PC fans were out in force. Much bigger potty mouths on the PC faithful. Both schools had a pretty inflated option of their team and players. I don't think either is a final four team. Anyway, really good atmosphere for a college Bball game.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021