Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: From MSG

Crowd and urinals.

Great crowd good energy I am surprised and happy with championship attendance. Now can we hold a tutorial and teach these Creighton idiot fans how to lineup for a urinal. My god whole bathroom empty line out the door because these idiots wait at the door instead of making lines at each urinal.

Funny to hear cu fans bitch that McD not getting calls. Such a drama queen he could have starred in Kinky Boots.

PS for everyone but Caribou since he knows this, but that's a Broadway musical

If there's one thing Gato knows, it's urinal etiquette (at least according to IWB).

Quote Originally Posted by MayorBeluga View Post
    Funny to hear cu fans bitch that McD not getting calls. Such a drama queen he could have starred in Kinky Boots.

PS for everyone but Caribou since he knows this, but that's a Broadway musical
    ...a musical that the Mayor attended earlier this week in lieu of Wednesday's BE tourney slate.
    Last edited by CaribouJim; 03-15-2014 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    ...a musical that the Mayor attended earlier this week in lieu of Wednesday's BE tourney slate.
    Happy wife = happy life

Providence fan to me: they are new BIG EAST. We (meaning Marquette and Providence) we are old BIG EAST.

Strangest sight tonight: guy in Cuse shirt talking to guy in UConn shirt. Lotsa "remember when" going on

Wow - what a finish - come on PC!!!

Fox has to love the way this tourney has gone. Only 1 bad game but with DePaul that's gonna happen

So with the assumption that Xavier is in that makes 4 Big East teams in NCAA - not bad for an "off year".

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast