Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Link to Untucked

Thanks for that. Awesome stuff.

That. Was. Awesome.

"When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Wow. Great stuff. My favorite uniforms feature the circle and horizontal lines ... the first jersey Bo showed on the video.

Fantastic, thanks for sharing the link

It was really well done. I'm glad they touched on how unique the program was. They could fill a full-length 30 for 30 on Al's time at Marquette. His battles with Rupp. Turning down the NCAA. Their image vs. how they played. All with racial tensions still very much a factor at the time. It would be compelling television.

I like all of the jerseys, but when it comes to the untucked they always show the light blue or gold, when the white ones were by far the best. The two arrowheads on the sides made them over the top cool.

good stuff.

Who's the older white dude with glasses who is featured quite a bit?

Max McGowan, he was MU's SID from '69-'71, but was also good friends with AL as well as many other famous hoops people from that era.

They could include the story of the bumble bees. That is a better story because it gets into the Al vs Adolph Rupp and racial issues. Kudos to Pudi and Bo, very well done and totally cool.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast