Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MU favored by 3 pts Saturday***

MU favored by 3 pts Saturday***

no message

Hope they (whoever they are) are right. I wouldn't bet my savings on it, though.

I wouldn't bet half of YOUR savings!!!

I think the wheels come off today on the season. They have 2 more ugly losses coming after this game. We will then be done with this nightmare season and can focus on the roster changes for 2014-15.

Quote Originally Posted by Halo View Post
    I think the wheels come off today on the season. They have 2 more ugly losses coming after this game. We will then be done with this nightmare season and can focus on the roster changes for 2014-15.
    Well how effing wrong were you. The guys left their souls out on the court today. Really proud of them.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Well how effing wrong were you. The guys left their souls out on the court today. Really proud of them.

Great. Loved the effort also. They still lost. Was I wrong there? Get off your high horse.

Great. Loved the effort also. They still lost. Was I wrong there? Get off your high horse.
    You, likewise.

No high horse here. You were the one that made the condescending, dick post about our team. I'm just calling you out on it, thinking maybe you would retract it after the fact. Guess I was wrong about that. You should go to the post season banquet and let the players and coaches know how you feel.

Let them know what? I didn't question the character or effort. I said I think they are going to lose. I hope I am wrong. Go take a nap or something since you are so pissed off.

Let them know what? I didn't question the character or effort. I said I think they are going to lose. I hope I am wrong. Go take a nap or something since you are so pissed off.
    You said they would not be competitive yesterday. They were. You said they will lose their next 2 games in ugly fashion. Obviously you think less of this team than most of us do, and you didn't say you hope you are wrong in your initial post. You called this season a nightmare(would you tell the team and coaches at the banquet that you had to endure a nightmarish season?). We will end our season with a winning record. A nightmare? Really?? Entitled fan syndrome? I am not "pissed off". Just thought I would throw some perspective out there to see if you would re-think your position. Hopefully with a day to reflect you will feel different. Peace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast