Thread: Nit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    It will not be at the Bradley Center. They have to put in the NCAA floor. It will be at the Al.
    While I do think The AL would be the preferred route, it would not be because of the floor. They put the Bucks floor down within 45 minutes of the end of a Marquette game.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    While I do think The AL would be the preferred route, it would not be because of the floor. They put the Bucks floor down within 45 minutes of the end of a Marquette game.
    But, the Bucks floor is there and a plan in place. But,it's not just the floor. Every evidence of MU, the Bucks an the Admirals and the Wave are extinguished. It's a totally different scene. Plus, they have to run thru all the possibilities. The Bucks play Sunday and then the BC is turned over to MU and the NCAA. At the NCAA games, it's truly different now. Not like an MU or Bucks game. And, no booze.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    And, no booze.
    As a long time attendee of the NCAAs I can assure you that there is alcohol at the games..........just none you buy there!
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    But, the Bucks floor is there and a plan in place. But,it's not just the floor. Every evidence of MU, the Bucks an the Admirals and the Wave are extinguished. It's a totally different scene. Plus, they have to run thru all the possibilities. The Bucks play Sunday and then the BC is turned over to MU and the NCAA. At the NCAA games, it's truly different now. Not like an MU or Bucks game. And, no booze.
    Marquette banners stay up. They take down Bucks and Admirals. They lay down the blue carpet as well.