Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dumb & Dumber....& Dumbest

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    Kneel is a little shy after last night's game (I haven't even been called a name yet!), so allow me to offer some of his sentiments shared in another thread:

"Sometimes stuff happens...sometimes players leave...or they don't improve...or we miss a recruit...and it's just bad luck. And really no one is to blame."
    Sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by kneelb4zerg View Post
    Sometimes.
    how's your autobiography "How to Be the Best Fan" going btw? I was hoping you'd have it out by Saturday for a signing at OGBH before the game.

Would be the highlight of my season, truly.

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    how's your autobiography "How to Be the Best Fan" going btw? I was hoping you'd have it out by Saturday for a signing at OGBH before the game.

Would be the highlight of my season, truly.
    LOL. I'm not a better fan than you. Just smarter.

bleed, why do you need to troll another topic in here?

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    bleed, why do you need to troll another topic in here?
    because the guy has trolled me everywhere, all year?

That discussion is going on over there still though. Why not carry it on there? Because you have nothing to contribute to the actual topic at hand? If that's the case, I'm flabbergasted.

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    Can't really blame D. Wilson for walking up the ball. MU, did have a timeout left. MU didn't want to take the ball to the hoop, since PC was blocking many shots. Open look at the top of the key for your hot player in Mayo. I think MU got the shot they wanted.
    There were 11 second left and the game was tied. We were in the double bonus. You show a sense of urgency, get it to Mayo with time to operate, force the action, and get an open shot or get to the line. Or at least make an aggressive attempt to score. Walking up the court unguarded like you're on a Sunday stroll is option Z in that situation.

Quote Originally Posted by 2013UnleashTheBeast View Post
    There were 11 second left and the game was tied. We were in the double bonus. You show a sense of urgency, get it to Mayo with time to operate, force the action, and get an open shot or get to the line. Or at least make an aggressive attempt to score. Walking up the court unguarded like you're on a Sunday stroll is option Z in that situation.
    I'm assuming that MU/Panther was pulling our leg...at least I hope so.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123