Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Providence Game Thread

+1............
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Refs weren't the problem brew.

Will Buzz be able to get those timeouts through security at the airport?

Blaming the refs is a joke. When Jake's not hitting threes, we start the worst back court in the Big East.

Both Jake and Derrick made bonehead plays in the last 10 seconds, that's why MU lost.

Nope. I can't place blame there. MU played well, came back on the road. Couldn't finish. Unfortunate end to regulation and poorly played by MU to end each OT.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    Will Buzz be able to get those timeouts through security at the airport?
    When would the TO made a difference? When Jake went into the fetal position instead of being strong with the ball, protecting it and forcing a foul? What coach would have called one on that play? No one that currently has a job.

I am having a hard time watching and supporting a team that is this dumb on the basketball court. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Nope. I can't place blame there. MU played well, came back on the road. Couldn't finish. Unfortunate end to regulation and poorly played by MU to end each OT.
    Should have been inbounding to Todd. That simple.

It was such a fundamentally poor play by Jake too. You are taught not to do that in 5th grade for that very reason. BE STRONG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Should have been inbounding to Todd. That simple.
    Todd was open. DWill bailed on him too early. I was not thrilled to see him inbound. Providence got the ball exactly where they wanted it to go.

Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast