Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Providence Game Thread

Seriously, what was Todd thinking on that?

Mayo out of control

Wow Todd...amazing what happens when you actually take the wide open shot instead of up-faking into the trees.

Why hasn't Mayo been taking those threes all night? He's had space all night.

The sad part is Providence is really not playing all that well......they are giving us every chance to steal this and we can't seem to do it

I wonder if it is because Buzz wants a paint touch before a 3 is shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Awilhelmscream View Post
    Why hasn't Mayo been taking those threes all night? He's had space all night.

For all the negative Mayo comments, well he ain't the problem. Let's look elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    I'm sitting here thinking about all the people that made comments about how Buzz's teams always get better as the year goes on when they were struggling early. It makes me LOL.
    They usually do get better. However, in my opinion he should have been playing the youngsters since earlier in the season in a more prominent role, as they have upside and are the future. They would have improved, as would the team. Not a lot of upside in guys like Dwill and I don't see the benefit of continuing to put him out there.

I think I may just be glad when this disastrous season is over. These guys are so hard to watch. Just a dumb team.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    I'm sitting here thinking about all the people that made comments about how Buzz's teams always get better as the year goes on when they were struggling early. It makes me LOL.
    I'm sitting here thinking about D-bags who can't figure out this year is an exception to Buzz's rule and l(ing)ol.

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast