Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Providence Game Thread

Providence Game Thread

Here we go. This is not a Juan game right off the bat.

And just like that, down 10.

Our zone offense is hard to watch......Bad Mayo is here

Watching any team play zone against us is just painful. We have the same option every time when we pass to the high post. If that doesn't work, then the offense just caves. Have to find another way around that if the entry pass isn't there and we seem to struggle with that.

Not sure why Buzz isn't using his hockey line substitutions against them like he did last time. That worked beautifully.

Come on guys - playing crappy but only down 3 so let's take advantage of it.

I love Burton's talent, but I worry about his basketball IQ.

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    Come on guys - playing crappy but only down 3 so let's take advantage of it.
    Only playing crappy on O. MU's defense has been very good.

I've never seen a team so scared to shoot the three. Jamil and Todd pass on more open threes in hopes of an inside look.

And man...Burton is a black hole. Can't believe he got an assist tonight. Of course, then he went up into 3 guys, so I guess that normalizes things.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I've never seen a team so scared to shoot the three. Jamil and Todd pass on more open threes in hopes of an inside look.

And man...Burton is a black hole. Can't believe he got an assist tonight. Of course, then he went up into 3 guys, so I guess that normalizes things.
    And on cue, Mayo misses a deep 3 and Jamil hits a wide open one on the same set! Followed by another made 3 by Mayo on the next set.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast