Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xavier's Matt Stainbrook

Xavier's Matt Stainbrook

Tough break for the kid, went up for a shot and as soon as he caught it he went down screaming in pain. I'm guessing he tore his ACL.

Oh crap, he's their second best offensive player.

Really tough break for the kid...reminded me of Chris's injury against Washington

They haven't officially diagnosed it have they?

He's kind of a goofy looking kid, but pretty effective overall.

Holding left knee.

No but it looked bad....kid was banging his hand on the floor afterward

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    They haven't officially diagnosed it have they?

He's kind of a goofy looking kid, but pretty effective overall.

Oh no terrible. Feel for the kid and that was going to be my big east team to advance furthest in NCAA.

Probably a weird comment, especially because of the injury, but when MU was playing them at the BC I was texting with the G-Men and one mentioned his effectiveness. I replied, "It's weird, he has really un-athletic looking legs. His knees cave inward."

Point is, he is a big kid who works hard, but I noticed two weeks ago that it looked like his legs/knees had a hard time supporting his body.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Did anyone hear a report on the kid from Creighton who had an ugly knee injury against X over the weekend? Looked real bad and he couldn't put any weight on it and I was assuming the worst.

Yeah I think he is done for the year...backup point guard

Quote Originally Posted by IrwinFletcher View Post
    Did anyone hear a report on the kid from Creighton who had an ugly knee injury against X over the weekend? Looked real bad and he couldn't put any weight on it and I was assuming the worst.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast