Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: MU - G'Town 2nd half....

Quote Originally Posted by ValiantSailor View Post
    We're alive...on life support, but alive!

VS
    5 top 25 teams lost tonight. Interesting day. Good win. Bring on Nova

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    FYI - When they called the T on Jake Thomas he wasn't taunting, he was making some type of facial gesture to Isaac Chew - shaking his head - Chew was doing the same thing back to him as was Juan. Must be some story to it.
    My friend who takes pictures for Paint Touches said Jamie drew up the inbounds play, and Jake hit the 3 (Might have confused him with Chew because I remember seeing Chew being the most vocal after the T) and Jake was pointing and saying something to him for drawing up the play. Basically, he said the T was ridiculous. He also said the Georgetown guy was T's up pretty much for playing defense. Total make-up call.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Quote Originally Posted by 2012Warrior View Post
    My friend who takes pictures for Paint Touches said Jamie drew up the inbounds play, and Jake hit the 3 (Might have confused him with Chew because I remember seeing Chew being the most vocal after the T) and Jake was pointing and saying something to him for drawing up the play. Basically, he said the T was ridiculous. He also said the Georgetown guy was T's up pretty much for playing defense. Total make-up call.
    it looked like the ref wanted to T up Davante after an and 1. Davante shimmied and shouted, but at no one. Just showing exuberance.

This crew did not have their best game day today.

Buzz confirmed this on the post game show. Pointing at an assistant for seeng the defense and drawing up the play.

And Jake played with a partially dislocated shoulder. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    it looked like the ref wanted to T up Davante after an and 1. Davante shimmied and shouted, but at no one. Just showing exuberance.

This crew did not have their best game day today.
    I noticed that too. The ref that called the foul di not go to the scorer stable to call it right away. Instead he stared at Davante like he wanted to T him up or something. Really weird.

Buzz said Jake had a slight shoulder dislocation but played through it at DePaul. Didn't practice Mon or Tues.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345