Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: MU - G'Town 2nd half....

That last foul on Juan - first, he shouldn't have reached, the player fell on his own, but it was a foul. Ref called a blocking foul. yes, it was a foul, it was a handcheck/reach, but certainly not a blocking foul.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    The guys have played horrible defense tonight.
    Tough to play D when everyone has 4 fouls on them. Breathe on a player, it's a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Well, you got your wish. Gardner was hammered, no foul called. Every other play that is a foul. They swallowed their whistles for you.
    That wasn't a foul

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    That wasn't a foul
    Sure was. Hands were not straight, came across the back of the neck. They called lesser fouls all game.

Wow - Holy crap was that huge. MU needed the win and pulled it out!

Gardner and Jake combined for 48 of 75 points.

heart attack......

Anyone else notice that Davante kept the ball when he got it and did not throw it towards mid court, as he did against De Paul? He learned.

We're alive...on life support, but alive!

VS

Yes he did....I would prefer he not dribble and just let himself get fouled.....but that's just me....

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Anyone else notice that Davante kept the ball when he got it and did not throw it towards mid court, as he did against De Paul? He learned.

I think I said it in a text, but while this was Jake's career high at MU, it was not his "career high". While at South Dakota he had a career high of 40 with 10 three pointers against Chicago State.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast