Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BrewCityBall Radio's Inside The AL - Afternoon delight!

BrewCityBall Radio's Inside The AL - Afternoon delight!

Yes that's right, we are going live this afternoon with BrewCityBall Radio's Inside The AL with Zach & IWB.

We will be on from 3:30-5:00 today with special guest MU Deputy Athletic Director Mike Broeker!

We will be talking about MU's tourney chances, tomorrow's game vs Georgetown and much more!

Link to listen live: BrewCityBall Radio's Inside The AL

Call in number is (323) 927-1426
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Please tell your friends, what better way for them to sit in the office and catch up on paperwork?!

I'm going to listen for the first time I'm finally available

Sorry for the early difficulties, it helps when your studio isn't trying to call in to Asia!

I could not listen but Mrs. Gato said Broeker was a great guest. The guy should be our Athletics Director

Still on with our Bracketology expert but yes, Broeker was awesome.

We just need to work with Broeker on the rough edges ;-)

I just caught the last part but the man seems to have people skills. He has been a glue guy over two transitions now and deserves a huge thank you from all Marquette fans.

Jim, I had to stop listening before the bracketology expert came on, can you recap what he said about Marquette and making the tournament?

He said MU needs to win at Nova!!!!

It is podcasted, but Zuch said go 3-1 and that can get you in.

Simple formula:

Beat Nova, win 2 of the other 3 regular season games, then win 1 in New York.

Lose to Nova, need to win the other 3 regular season games and then go to the Finals of the Big East tournament.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast