Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Charles Matthews....

I believe Matthews and Stone visited UW unofficially on the same day.

Also, while I will be shocked if he chooses MU, Kentucky already has commitments from two Mickey D guards in the class of 2014: Devin Booker, a 6'5" two guard and Tyler Ulis, the 5'9" point guard. Then again, there might be a connection between Ulis and Matthews.

Of course, this could end up being like Looney's decision. No one had him picking UCLA, but that's the school he picked.

We'll know soon enough - like in two hours, but I ain't holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    Moved to tomorrow

http://zagsblog.com/recruiting/charl...ounce-tuesday/

So he is going to announce on Tuesday (today). Coach Cal shows up and he decides to put the decision off a day. Interesting.

Gotta wait 'til the check clears?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose85 View Post
    So he is going to announce on Tuesday (today). Coach Cal shows up and he decides to put the decision off a day. Interesting.
    Would not surprise me at all if Cal found out Matthews was going to announce for Marquette and decided to head up to St. Rita's with an offer in hand to ensure he didn't let a burger boy get away.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    Would not surprise me at all if Cal found out Matthews was going to announce for Marquette and decided to head up to St. Rita's with an offer in hand to ensure he didn't let a burger boy get away.
    That is what I was thinking.

There is a connection between Matthews and Ullis….AAU teammates

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Warrior View Post
    I believe Matthews and Stone visited UW unofficially on the same day.
    Also, while I will be shocked if he chooses MU, Kentucky already has commitments from two Mickey D guards in the class of 2014: Devin Booker, a 6'5" two guard and Tyler Ulis, the 5'9" point guard. Then again, there might be a connection between Ulis and Matthews.

Of course, this could end up being like Looney's decision. No one had him picking UCLA, but that's the school he picked.

FWIW, I believe Matthews and Stone were both here together on a visit as well. Not sure if it was an official for Diamond, I'd doubt it, but I believe both were on campus for Ohio State.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    FWIW, I believe Matthews and Stone were both here together on a visit as well. Not sure if it was an official for Diamond, I'd doubt it, but I believe both were on campus for Ohio State.
    They also visited Madison together as well.

Yup...I was responding mostly to the post above mine where Marked quoted Phantom saying just that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast