Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Charles Matthews....

Charles Matthews....

He of the 5-star shooting guard out of Chicago is set to announce tomorrow.

Final 5 - Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, MSU and Marquette. This from his own twitter account.

I am sure this has been discussed on the Premium Board, but just thought I would throw this out there.

Not holding my breath....

Odds of him coming to MU range somewhere between 0 and 1%

This from a CSN writer/hoops guy...

https://twitter.com/phillipshoops/st...47819799453696

"Early chatter in last 15 minutes for Charles Matthews places best chances with Kentucky and Marquette."

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    Where is IWB?
    Real Chili?

Jeremy Woo ‏@Jeremy_Woo 4m
    Re: Charles Matthews—with Calipari at St. Rita today and his strong relationship with the Meanstreets program, read between the lines.

Twitter-sphere reporting Coach Cal was at St. Rita's today. So, there's that.

Some are saying that Buzz was in the building as well.

I would think there would be a strong connection as Matthews goes to a Catholic HS and all his other choices are Public Schools. Think that might give us a bit of an in if that is important to their family.

I heard at one point he was interested in playing with Diamond Stone. Not sure if that was wishful thinking or if there was something more to it. While I wouldn't make us a favorite over Kentucky, I do think we have a realistic shot. Certainly better than 0-1%.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast