Thread: Interesting Factoid

Interesting Factoid

In Big East play, Marquette has never lost to Villanova at the Sixers arena, and never beaten Villanova at the Pavilion. This year's game is at the Sixers arena. It is a definite long shot, but it would be nice to keep that trend going and give a huge boost to our tourney profile with a win.

If we win that game we would be in a VERY good shot to make the tournament in my opinion. Georgetown and Providence don't really scare me, but St. John's and Nova terrify me

The way this season has gone everyone should scare you......

Quote Originally Posted by BuzzWilliams4Pres View Post
    If we win that game we would be in a VERY good shot to make the tournament in my opinion. Georgetown and Providence don't really scare me, but St. John's and Nova terrify me

Great opportunity for MU to get a win over a ranked opponent. Hope that our team can capitalize.

Providence defeated Creighton at home and took Villanova into OT at home. MU can win, but @Providence will be a tough game.

MU needs to play as well as possible for all 40 minutes of each game. They are not good enough to take possessions off.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    In Big East play, Marquette has never lost to Villanova at the Sixers arena, and never beaten Villanova at the Pavilion. This year's game is at the Sixers arena. It is a definite long shot, but it would be nice to keep that trend going and give a huge boost to our tourney profile with a win.
    I brought that up on IWB and Zach's radio show, thst MU has played well at the Wachovia Center.