Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MU Scoop

Hopefully not to the inmates though.

A few select ones, but I definitely don't advertise this site to all the masses, which I've explained to Jim. This is our little sanctuary away from the mass of nutjobs that pervade Scoop and Scout. While I wish IWB all the success in the world, I don't want it to come at the expense of, for example, Ners pollution.

Muscoop is populated by badger trolls. Waste of time.

I'm sure Ners and the rest are aware of the site. They probably prefer to stay on the island of misfit toys (and badgers trolls).

Quote Originally Posted by DowntownSweeney View Post
    Muscoop is populated by badger trolls. Waste of time.
    Are you sure it's not a bunch of Marquette numbnuts? I know the administrators have MU backgrounds and we know how they have or haven't handled things. It's an embarrassment to me as a Marquette fan.

I don't think there are many Badger trolls on Scoop....if any.

So, my first post, but I didn't even know this forum existed. I've been over at Scoop for a while. Just a quick gander at the threads/posts here make it seem like a much more level-headed, less crazy board. So glad I found it.

As for Scoop.. it seems weird this season. 10-15 new posters have come out of the woodwork and posted like crazy. They're either badger trolls, new/young MU fans who don't have any perspective or close to those players they keep advocating (the freshmen).

Quote Originally Posted by jesmu84 View Post
    So, my first post, but I didn't even know this forum existed. I've been over at Scoop for a while. Just a quick gander at the threads/posts here make it seem like a much more level-headed, less crazy board. So glad I found it.

As for Scoop.. it seems weird this season. 10-15 new posters have come out of the woodwork and posted like crazy. They're either badger trolls, new/young MU fans who don't have any perspective or close to those players they keep advocating (the freshmen).

The premium board is well worth the cost BTW....and welcome.

Hmmm .. filing this under, no publicity is bad publicity ...

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    A few select ones, but I definitely don't advertise this site to all the masses, which I've explained to Jim. This is our little sanctuary away from the mass of nutjobs that pervade Scoop and Scout. While I wish IWB all the success in the world, I don't want it to come at the expense of, for example, Ners pollution.
    The big difference: IWB will actually moderate I suspect. I hope this board grows, and as it does, the insanity will be weeded out by active moderation (as it should be). No reason not to recommend to all.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast