Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MU Scoop

MU Scoop

Wow, you'd think we lost. They are really unhinged. I am convinced Badgermaniac and HaywardsHeroes are the same guy, equal amount of MU hate.

Self-entitled lunatic fringe. Fans got a Win. They weren't guaranteed a work of art. MU got a Victory and lives to fight another day. That is all that counts at the end of business today. Way too many fans seeing the glass as half-filled. I am very disappointed in the attitudes of too many of the MU fan base. There is a lot of ball to be played yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ChitownAl View Post
    Self-entitled lunatic fringe. Fans got a Win. They weren't guaranteed a work of art. MU got a Victory and lives to fight another day. That is all that counts at the end of business today. Way too many fans seeing the glass as half-filled. I am very disappointed in the attitudes of too many of the MU fan base. There is a lot of ball to be played yet.
    Aren't guaranteed a win a period. As disappointing as the team has been on the floor, it's been more discouraging regarding how our fans have reacted to it. At least our team and buzz are still fighting.

I'd guess I'm probably one of the top-20 or so most frequent posters there, and I've given up. Not sure anyone championed them on other sites harder than I did. The inmates have taken over the asylum. I'm just glad I have this place.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    Not sure anyone championed them on other sites harder than I did.
    Hopefully you aren't done in the champion business, just need to champion a different site.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

The Marquette message board fans have been spoiled with 8 or whatever NCAA appearances in a row and with MU on the NCAA ledge, some can't take it. Creighton and DePaul were 26-52 from the three point range and MU came out with 1 win, so I'll take the victory. I'm not immune from immaturity, but some of these people are really ridiculous.

That site seems to be based more on the youth of the I live in my mother basement fans.

many badger trolls there I suspect

Wow, it's nuts even by scoop standards.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Hopefully you aren't done in the champion business, just need to champion a different site.
    LOL This site rarely needs a champion to stand up for it, but I've recommended it to quite a few people

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast