Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: MU Scoop

Quote Originally Posted by jesmu84 View Post
    i don't consider myself a "respected member", but i'm seriously considering giving it up. That place is a joke tonight (and has been for a while this season). Posters trashing players, coach, etc. Just terrible.
    Really just comes down to people getting spoiled with unheralded success and not understanding college basketball is cyclical like everything else in life and complaining that we don't have John Stockton at PG. Personal attacks on players who put their heart and body on the line for many months of the year is just a sad excuse for "expressing frustration with the team."
    Everything negative -- pressure, challenges -- are all an opportunity for me to rise.

I just gave myself a vacation until the season ends. Really reflects poorly on the fanbase.

Quote Originally Posted by jesmu84 View Post
    i don't consider myself a "respected member", but i'm seriously considering giving it up. That place is a joke tonight (and has been for a while this season). Posters trashing players, coach, etc. Just terrible.
    I do. Agree or disagree, you've always had my respect, jesu

And yeah...it's ridiculous. Amazes me that so many of the people there are Marquette students or grads. There may be aspects of my Marquette education I don't use on a daily basis, but there is a basic humanity that the Jebbies taught that should be used every day.

Buzz finally starting doing O and D subs late in the game. Why would you ever have your worst FT shooter inbound the ball? most people have there best and then pass it right back to them. bad game by buzz a few players almost bailed him out but it did not happen. traveling trying to run down the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I do. Agree or disagree, you've always had my respect, jesu

And yeah...it's ridiculous. Amazes me that so many of the people there are Marquette students or grads. There may be aspects of my Marquette education I don't use on a daily basis, but there is a basic humanity that the Jebbies taught that should be used every day.
    Thanks brew. Missed you over there lately. Hopefully we can continue with some good conversation over here.

If anyone cares to answer, I have a couple questions.

1. Is it normal to cross-post? By that, I mean is it normal to look at one board and see a bunch of created threads and then see basically identically created threads on this board?

2. Is it against board rules to list who posts at the different boards and what their different usernames are? Be nice for a baseline understand of where everyone is coming from/viewpoints.

1) There's no rule against it. If there's a topic you want to discuss, by all means bring it up. There will always be crossover because many of the posters are the same and we're all working from pretty much the same source material. Doesn't happen all the time, but cross-posting will always happen to some extent.

2) Most people use the same username. I believe Phantom goes by Silver Warrior on the Scout board, Goose used to be LittleBro, but for the most part you'll recognize some.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456