Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: MU Scoop

Brew, they seem to have a thing for you over there!

LOL I spent a lot of time there over the years. Probably why I have a tough time with what the board has been allowed to become, and also why they just can't quit me

Have not seen the Muslim business. All is right and well though if it was a New Yorker cartoon (and posted in a recruit thread)

It's in every post of keefe's, his signature pic.

http://www.examiner.com/article/pork...o-most-muslims

And for someone who posts as much as he does, it's very prominent on the site, in just about every thread, usually numerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    It's in every post of keefe's, his signature pic.

http://www.examiner.com/article/pork...o-most-muslims

And for someone who posts as much as he does, it's very prominent on the site, in just about every thread, usually numerous times.
    I saw that a milion times, I didn't know what that referred to. Wow, that is really bad.

And the mods are definitely aware of it as well as the meaning behind it.

thanks. how long did they let him use the nazi avatar? that would have went well in that recruit thread.

Inmates Run the Asylum

MUScoop is what it is. It's absurd for anyone to claim they are the moderator of the site because no moderation takes place. The crap that gets spewed, in turn, generates more crap. I would love to blame it on "Badger Trolls" but the sad truth is that every fan base has it classless lunatic fringe and that is where the Marquette lunatic fringe reside.

I canceled my account on scoop last night. It has become embarrassing. I can't read that trash anymore.

Calling Buzz a moron shows their intelligence level.
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast