Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wragge

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan4life View Post
    I thought that we would play without a post more to better match-up with Wragge. Liked what Juan did out there and thought that we needed him for 20-25 minutes last night.

And IMO it is a lot more versatile line up. You can switch a lot of picks if you have to without creating as many mismatches. It's also much quicker.

Since the posts were ineffective offensively, I don't think you would have missed much on that end.

Also, if Wragge could play an ounce of defense and had any game off the dribble, he would make an NBA roster with that shot. Novak was not a great athlete or defender, but was light years better then Wragge and made himself a complete enough player to have a long NBA career. Amazing pure shooter, but too limited everywhere else to make it to the highest level of pro basketball.

Wragge is the second coming of Pittsnoggle but he doesn't have Pittsnoggle's WT side.

oh, f*ck, Wragge just hit a shot from his dorm room. Jay-sus.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Didn't we recruit him at some point?

Impressive how Wragge and McD seem to hit bottom of the net with every shot. The three point shot is very important in the college game, and Creighton has the guys that can shoot it. I really hope these guys get a decent seed, as it would be good to have them advance for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    oh, f*ck, Wragge just hit a shot from his dorm room. Jay-sus.
    He scores at will.
    The artist formerly known as cheebs09

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12