Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wragge

Wragge

My bro and I watched Wragge in the warmups last night and saw Wagge hit 25 3s in a row from various spots before getting one that looked great bounced off by a teammates shot. Every one was bottom of the net, no rims shots. Quite a weapon to go with McDermott. They really space the floor extremely well for the Blue Jays. They are really going to miss these guys next year along with Manigat and Gibbs. Creighton will be a far different team with some nice guards in seniors-to-be Chatman and Brooks along with Ziergat. The rest look to be serviceable guys.

PS, wish Buzz had not put Otule and Davante on Wragge. simply a mismatch especially wit CU's ball screens.

wragge just hit a 3 from the bus as it left the BC. Right through the bat-hole, nothing but net.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

I am not sure whether to laugh at this or believe this

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    wragge just hit a 3 from the bus as it left the BC. Right through the bat-hole, nothing but net.

As markedman posted over at JD's site, Jameel McKay probably would have helped MU a lot in covering Wragge...oh well, what might have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    As markedman posted over at JD's site, Jameel McKay probably would have helped MU a lot in covering Wragge...oh well, what might have been...
    What might have been was on display on FS1 following our game, Gabe York.

Quote Originally Posted by realchiliwarrior View Post
    What might have been was on display on FS1 following our game, Gabe York.
    Gabe was more in the line of wishful thinking. McKay was actually here. I still maintain losing McKay was/is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukem2 View Post
    Gabe was more in the line of wishful thinking. McKay was actually here. I still maintain losing McKay was/is a big deal.
    If McKay was here would we have Fischer? I'll take Fischer. But I so agree that losing McKay hurt this year.

This seemed like the perfect game for Steve Taylor to play lots of minutes at the 5. Neither Chris or Davante was quick or agile enough to play perimiter D against Creighton. I guess Buzz has very little confidence in Steve at this point and/or his injury is still limiting him.

Quote Originally Posted by DCwarrior View Post
    This seemed like the perfect game for Steve Taylor to play lots of minutes at the 5. Neither Chris or Davante was quick or agile enough to play perimiter D against Creighton. I guess Buzz has very little confidence in Steve at this point and/or his injury is still limiting him.

I contemplated a line up of Anderson, Burton, Jamil, Todd and Derrick.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I contemplated a line up of Anderson, Burton, Jamil, Todd and Derrick.
    I thought that we would play without a post more to better match-up with Wragge. Liked what Juan did out there and thought that we needed him for 20-25 minutes last night.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast