Thread: Real Chili honoring Coach Rick

I can say categorically that Real Chili was not Rick Majerus' favorite dinner--although it is an incredible gesture. He had two mainstays: Pizza from Barbiere's on Bluemound and the Shrimp Dinner (x2) with a pitcher of Coke from The Milrose over on Vliet. Anyone says anything different isn't right.

Having worked at McDonald's on 68th & North in high school, I can say that Quarter Pounder with cheese (x2), Large Fries (x2) and a Large Diet Coke were solidly in the rotation.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Having worked at McDonald's on 68th & North in high school, I can say that Quarter Pounder with cheese (x2), Large Fries (x2) and a Large Diet Coke were solidly in the rotation.
    Yours or Rick's rotation? I'm going to say the both of you.

I did see Rick at Real Chili more than a few times over the years.

[QUOTE=CaribouJim;55662]Yours or Rick's rotation? I'm going to say the both of you.[QUOTE]

And Caribou wins the internet today.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Is that considered a major award in the Leg Lamp category?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    WhyTF a diet coke?
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Went to a SLU game a few years ago to visit my brother and saw Rick at a post game party at the local bar. I dont think I've ever seen someone take down buffalo wings like that--damn impressive.