Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BrewCityBall Radio's Inside The AL......

Ok we got the height question answered....6'6...good job Jim....

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Miller View Post
    Good interview with Jerry Wainwright. Insightful stuff.
    nice to hear him talk about Luke Fischer. dang.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Ok we got the height question answered....6'6...good job Jim....
    and growing....hopefully.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

just to be clear - Shayok is 6'6"?

Yes, that is what he said, but added that he is still growing.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Great show! I like the talk about fans on the message boards.

Worth a listen on podcast. Technical issues are solved. Wainwright was really interesting. His enthusiasm for Luke Fischer is very encouraging. Marial was a decent interview. Tulsa Warrior started a really good discussion on social media. I have said it before: this is the MU show we have always wanted.

Listened for the first time. Excellent interview with Coach Wainwright. His comparison of Luke to Tim Duncan who he coached at Wake Forest, was interesting. I loved the "comfortable in who he is" comparison to Duncan. Really enjoyed the segment. Really "inside MU BB". Thanks.

One thing to remember about Shayok is he spent years playing the guard position. Those skills will serve him well as a front court player. He currently is a long 6-6 which aint bad. He's still growing and has an outstanding bloodline.

FYI, remember when Navy recruited David Robinson he was 6-5. You never know what the growth potential is but with Shayok's family history I like the odds.

Great content. I like the mix between interviews and opinion. The callers are good too with their substantitive questions. Makes the train commute go faster. Nice job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12