Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Getting Georgetown Into NCAA's

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post

Iceman, I just don't know what to tell you. I would like to eight figures tax free dropped into my checking account tomorrow, but that's not going to happen either. So I can't just waste my time worrying about it.

Would I like Marquette to be a basketball only member in the ACC? Yes. Is it going to happen. Likely not. So why can't I be satisfied with Marquette doing the best it possibly can within the parameters in which it operates?
    Your last statement would be acceptable IF IF they were performing as they should be in this conference. They're not, so it makes it even worse. And how do any of us know that this ONE bad year might not kill everything they have built up?? It's a slippery slope they are on right now imo. They have only themselves to blame.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    Your last statement would be acceptable IF IF they were performing as they should be in this conference. They're not, so it makes it even worse. And how do any of us know that this ONE bad year might not kill everything they have built up?? It's a slippery slope they are on right now imo. They have only themselves to blame.

Because that's not usually how it works. Pretty much every programs goes through years like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    Because that's not usually how it works. Pretty much every programs goes through years like this.
    So because others do, it's okay that MU does?? If your friends all run out in front of cars, should you do it too?? When's the last time Wisconsin was down??

Your logic is breathtaking......

So because others do, it's okay that MU does?? If your friends all run out in front of cars, should you do it too?? When's the last time Wisconsin was down??

Your statement makes no sense. My point is that other programs have had down years without killing "everything that they have built up." Why would this year do this for Marquette?

My God you are unbearable. Get a clue.

How about the 2 years MU had after the final 4? Still somehow managed to recruit Wes, Jerel, and DJ and start the latest run.......

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    My God you are unbearable. Get a clue.
    F you...Every damn time you come here it's to rip me. I'm so tired of your sh*t. I don't know who the hell you think you are, but i sure as hell know you don't know who I am. I've forgotten more basketball than you will ever know son.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    How about the 2 years MU had after the final 4? Still somehow managed to recruit Wes, Jerel, and DJ and start the latest run......
    That was also when they were in the best basketball conference in the country. They can't even win in this souped up version of CUSA. You don't think recruits notice that stuff??

That was also when they were in the best basketball conference in the country. They can't even win in this souped up version of CUSA. You don't think recruits notice that stuff??

But you are the one that actually wants us to be in a worse conference by not wanting other BE teams to succeed.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast