Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: SJU Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Also, what is up with Juan's total lack of confidence to the point that he is nervous shooting layups (as seen by not even drawing rim) the last few games?
    He has been kinda throwing the ball at the basket since late December. Wonder what's going on...?

St Johns is much more athletic then us.....I have a hard time using fatigue as an excuse in the first half...it was just bad basketball

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Also, what is up with Juan's total lack of confidence to the point that he is nervous shooting layups (as seen by not even drawing rim) the last few games?
    I think the new rotations haven't helped. He's seeing less minutes and less consistent stretches. His offense hasn't been very good, but seeing his PT diminish hasn't helped.

Not sure any player has come up shorter on my expectations than Juan. I love his passion and work ethic, but he just doesn't seem to be able to put it together on the court.

Juan getting Jamil's minutes right now? Injury related or poor play?

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    Juan getting Jamil's minutes right now? Injury related or poor play?
    Jamil was upset on the sidelines when he came out late in the 1st half. I wondered if it was due to that or poor play?

Just can't get this to single digits.

That should have been a T on Harrison. Looked intentional, especially with the comments after.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I think the new rotations haven't helped. He's seeing less minutes and less consistent stretches. His offense hasn't been very good, but seeing his PT diminish hasn't helped.

Not sure any player has come up shorter on my expectations than Juan. I love his passion and work ethic, but he just doesn't seem to be able to put it together on the court.
    He's a hustle guy, thats it. Hasn't developed at all

UW has now lost 3 games ina row at the Kohl Center.....misery loves company....=)

Memo to Deonte, sometimes better to slow down the offense than to force into the teeth of the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    UW has now lost 3 games ina row at the Kohl Center.....misery loves company....=)
    I was jumping back and forth on that one. Ohio State almost had their Dwight Byckes moment. 1 point lead and they could have taken the clock down. On a breakaway, they miss the shot and give UW a chance to win at the buzzer. They had better luck that MU did with that play.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast