Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SJU Game Thread

Juan gets more iron on his threes than a smelting plant.

Quote Originally Posted by MUAlphaBangura View Post
    Terrible ref crew and terrible perimeter defense. Not a good combination so far.
    The officiating has nothing to do with this.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    How is Dawson not valuing possession? Because he missed his shots? They were good shots to take, he missed them.
    No paint touch on the three, had plenty of time left on the shot clock. The layup was in too much traffic and rushed. Neither were very good shots. I love his potential, but the game doesn't seem to have slowed down for him yet.

It seems often like Dawson sometimes wants too much to be the offense rather than to initiate it. When he's hot like he was against GT that's great, but when he's not, guys like him and Burton can really hurt us.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    No paint touch on the three, had plenty of time left on the shot clock. The layup was in too much traffic and rushed. Neither were very good shots. I love his potential, but the game doesn't seem to have slowed down for him yet.

It seems often like Dawson sometimes wants too much to be the offense rather than to initiate it. When he's hot like he was against GT that's great, but when he's not, guys like him and Burton can really hurt us.
    Disagree completely with your analysis. But if you are going to single out Dawson on valuing possession, what the hell is Mayo?

Quote Originally Posted by GOMU1104 View Post
    It doesn't, but it's still bad officiating. On both ends.

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Disagree completely with your analysis. But if you are going to single out Dawson on valuing possession, what the hell is Mayo?
    Yep, Dawson took good shots. Just did not drop.

The whole offense is a mess...no ball movement.....trying to take it to the basket against the best shot blocker in the conference...no use of the ball fake....

Quote Originally Posted by GOMU1104 View Post
    Obviously not at this point Einstein. You can't tell me the first 5 minutes(when I made the comment) weren't filled with awful calls.

Point in case-- that last call on Todd! WTF!
    Last edited by MUAlphaBangura; 02-01-2014 at 12:28 PM.

Jamil forcing things now and then our guys don't even know who is covering who on the other end.......7-29 from the field......

How is that an offensive foul on Mayo? I agree that this crew has been horrible. That should have been an and 1

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast