Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: SJU Game Thread

This team is so schizophrenic. The real problem is they have played well many times and still had hard fought losses. Today is the first time I've had worries about us getting an at-large bid.

derrick wilson everybody

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    When you play against a team that is bigger, quicker and more athletic if you are going to win you have to value the ball, make good decisions and have good 3 point shooters............this is like that game we lost when Crean was here against Cincy when they blocked about 20 shots against us at the BC....
    ...and failure of our PG's to penetrate and dish to the low post making our reliance on the 3 all the more problematic. Just an ugly game all around.

Derrick needed to be doing this all game. Not enough drives early, not enough attempts at getting the ball to the paint. Too much outside today, not enough inside preceding it.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    Derrick needed to be doing this all game. Not enough drives early, not enough attempts at getting the ball to the paint. Too much outside today, not enough inside preceding it.
    Those baskets had nothing to do with time and score?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJesswein View Post
    Those baskets had nothing to do with time and score?
    The effort to get inside wasn't there early. Not enough effort to do what has worked for us this year. I said the same thing at halftime.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    This team is so schizophrenic. The real problem is they have played well many times and still had hard fought losses. Today is the first time I've had worries about us getting an at-large bid.
    Really? Brew come on now - you need to take off the blue/gold glasses

Yeah those garbage time baskets weren't going to happen when the game was in doubt...

Should be an interesting post game regarding Jamil......

No magic pills this year......

This team hasn't won more than two in a row all season. There never was a run in them and now Buzz is

If this is the first time I have no idea what team you have watched all year.....

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Really? Brew come on now - you need to take off the blue/gold glasses

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast