Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fans were booing last night?

Fans were booing last night?

I hear on the radio mention of Marquette fans booing last night...did anybody hear it? I didn't. I thought the host might have got bad information but then he read a quote from Buzz talking about it so I gues it's legit.

I was at the MU game and didn't hear it. I'm sure someone did and someone makes it out to be as the "MU crowd"

Quote Originally Posted by MU/Panther View Post
    I was at the MU game and didn't hear it. I'm sure someone did and someone makes it out to be as the "MU crowd"
    I didn't hear it either, so I was a little surprised that Buzz mentioned it after the game. Maybe just an obnoxious fan or two sitting closer to the court?

It was clear on the television audio.

I was there and I heard it. Lengthy discussion about it in the insider threads.

I didn't hear it, but I'm up in the 400s, so that may explain me missing it.

Wow, can't believe I didn't notice it.

Why are so many sports fans morons? Providence was obviously going to make a run.

I sit in 401 and I heard it loud and clear, would have been real hard to miss from where I was.

Quote Originally Posted by MUBasketball View Post
    Wow, can't believe I didn't notice it.

Why are so many sports fans morons? Providence was obviously going to make a run.
    My take is that the booing was specifically directed at Jake for airballing a three. Other people seem to disagree. There was booing directed at the refs at various points but this was different and rather specific in my opinion.

The refs were getting some (deserved) boos and Bronx cheers last night. The second half especially was poorly officiated, I felt.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast