Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Duane Wilson Tweet

Duane Wilson Tweet

Retested my vertical jump today. Before I had a 40" now I have 42" vertical. I got bounce now. #hardworkpaysoff

6'2" with a 42" vertical? Holy crap.

My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    My thoughts exactly
    What was DJ's verticle? That has to be in the vacinity.

I always wanted DW and hearing this makes it only more exciting to watch. MU is going to be special for quite a while.

what's Jamil's vertical?

I think DJ's was about 40...might have been 42?

Wade's was 39 IIRC

DJ measured out at 38.5 predraft...http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...mes-595/stats/
    Last edited by Markedman; 03-26-2012 at 09:18 PM.

That nothing. My vert was 4.4" in high school. Oh wait, there wasn't a decimal place in his?????
    He is going to be fun to watch.

On the other hand, Davonte Gardner's is 4.2"

Davante's might be 4'2, but that is why he has mastered his little dink and dunk moves. The fact that Wilson has just raised his vertical 2 inches coincides with him telling me that he gained 15 pounds over the last three months as he has started working out with a trainer. Let's see - if 3 months with a trainer = 15 pounds and 2 inches, what does it mean when you add Todd Smith to the equation?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I kid about Davante but i have never seen an MU big man with better timing and positioning around the basket. That's what makes him so effective.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast