Thread: No meeting....

No meeting....

Last night I confirmed that, despite message board reports, Buzz had not called a team meeting for today. I will post updates as they come in, but as of now, there is nothing more to report.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

A friend of my just called and said that big money MU contributors are starting to receive phone calls that Buzz is leaving. Seems reliable....

Quote Originally Posted by Tatum74 View Post
    A friend of my just called and said that big money MU contributors are starting to receive phone calls that Buzz is leaving. Seems reliable....
    That hurts.

Buzz just taped the season wrap up show for sports32 according to a picture on twitter, which at least means he is in town.
    Buzz tapes #mubb season wrapup show Tuesday on @sports32.
    Last edited by mufansince72; 03-27-2012 at 09:54 AM.

Well, I have only given 6 figures, so I wouldn't call myself a Big money donor, but I have received NO phone call........

IWB - do you have any knowledge of these reported phone calls? Hoping and praying that Buzz sticks with Marquette and all is patched up.

I have been trying to get anyone to confirm, and so far nothing, so not sure I buy it.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson