Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reminder- Inside the Al

Reminder- Inside the Al

Just a friendly reminder Inside the Al will be live tonight at 7:10pm, will post the link later on. Be sure to tune in.
    Last edited by IWB; 01-29-2014 at 01:16 PM.

We will be back tonight with another episode of Inside The AL tonight at 7:10. Marquette's Jamie McNeilly will be joining us!
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

does the stream work for mobile? or does your site have an app?

I believe blog talk radio (host) does have a mobile component.

Tonight's show will be http://www.blogtalkradio.com/brewcityball

Call in number is (323) 927-1426 - PLEASE CALL IN!!

We are getting ready in studio A - please call in with your questions/comments tonight - we will be taking calls right off the bat!

(323) 927-1426

If any of you are listening, how is it coming through? Any issues tonight?

Audio has been good today. Thanks for taking my call

Another great show. Sounds like lots of people are listening because they get the numbers right after the show. Podcast numbers are huge. More of the listeners should call in. Jamie McNealy was really good. Interesting insights from him on his job responsibilities and the Providence game. This is the show we need as MU fans. Tonight was two hours of very solid MU discussion.

Couldn't catch the show tonight. When will it be available for download? It is much easier to listen to on my mp3 player than on my computer. And it's portable.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast