Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Good News for Milwaukee Bucks

Good News for Milwaukee Bucks

Dante Exum (potential Top 5 pick) declares for 2014 NBA Draft:

http://espn.go.com/nba/draft2014/sto...2014-nba-draft

If we continue to have the worst record, I believe the Bucks can select no later than #4.
    Embiid - Parker - Wiggins - Exum

If you pick number one, and the draft was today, who would you pick?

I really like Parker, but Embiid is quickly becoming #1 on most everyone's mock draft chart.

Don't forget Julius Randle.

Interesting video interview with Chad Ford in the Dante Exum link (2nd video). Says he has not talked to 1 NBA scout or GM that would not be happy with 1 of the following 5 players: Embiid, Wiggins, Parker, Randle, Exum. If the Bucks finish with the worst record, they pick no lower than 4th. Only concern would be if Parker or Embiid stay for sophomore year.

I would take Embiid #1. If he declares and Bucks get #1 pick in May lottery drawing, you can immediately start shopping Larry Sanders.

Tons of talent, but the two that worry me the most are Exum and Embiid. Both have high upside, but I think they also have the highest bust potential.

Somehow the Bucks will find a way to mess this up... I think the Bucks should go with the most NBA ready player. They have to know going into it that they are unlikely to be able to extend them past their rookie contract so they need to get the most out of those first 4 years

I think that is why Parker might be a smart pick, he may be the one guy that they could extend past the rookie contract.

The Bucks desperately need new ownership. If OKC can become cool, there's no reason a well-ran Bucks franchise can't do the same. The Big 3 had them on the brink of the Finals and if Giannis and Henson can be supporting stars to a Parker/Wiggins type, they could legitimately resurrect the franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    The Bucks desperately need new ownership. If OKC can become cool, there's no reason a well-ran Bucks franchise can't do the same. The Big 3 had them on the brink of the Finals and if Giannis and Henson can be supporting stars to a Parker/Wiggins type, they could legitimately resurrect the franchise.

Exactly. The same excuses for why the Bucks can't be successful are the same ones that were used for the Brewers FOR YEARS. New ownership changed that franchise's outlook. No reason why that can't happen for the Bucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast