Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread....

Todd Mayo has balls of steel.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Mayonnaise!!!!

Mayo with 10 points in last two minutes, Steve Taylor with biggest charge pickup of all time.

Big time charge call. Feet in the arc. Can't mss that call. Horrible D by DWilson. Let's him run down the court uncontested. Can't do that. Horrible.

Can MU take the break on the call and win this one?

Agree, Derrick let him run the whole way, probably terrified of fouling him.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Agree, Derrick let him run the whole way, probably terrified of fouling him.
    You need to slow him down. That can be done without standing still and letting him run free. He plays for defensive purposes. That was really bad and should have cost MU the game.

Jamil Wilson needs to give Mayo a passing lane. Mayo gets the TO, but that is all on Wilson. Cost him his 5th foul, as well.

Oh I agree Mac, just guessing on what he was thinking.

Last foul on Wilson - he did nothing but stand there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Oh I agree Mac, just guessing on what he was thinking.

Last foul on Wilson - he did nothing but stand there.
    I suspect the calls will favor Nova for awhile.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast