Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread....

Looking at the last trip on the Nova end, Otule hit with an elbow. Anyone have a look on TV?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Otule and Gardner own the paint - keep feeding them the ball!

MU still getting pounded on the glass, Nova has that edge 29-23. MU only has 7 offensive rebounds on 20 missed shots.

I think you need to get one of them out as we can't defend with both in the game.

Agree with Ted. MU is way to slow with both big guys.

I don't care if it is only one of them, get the ball inside.

Jake Thomas has not attempted a shot - Nova all over him.

Good thing Todd Mayo guarded the corner on that play. I think the usher might have been open.

And Mayo covered that usher with 1 second on the shot clock.

Jay Wright gets what he wants out of the refs...when he's not bitching about Buzz being on the court. Yes, Buzz over extends himself onto the court constantly, but have never seen a coach bitch about it so much, especially when Buzz is on the other end and ball is on his end.

Does Todd Mayo have 3 FTs in him?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast