Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Game thread....

Game thread....

Sorry, didn't get here until half as I was coaching my 5th graders. (big win).

MU needs to turn it up here. Villanova moves the ball well, but very predictable. Last call on Wilson was terrible and late - didn't help that the ref was 6 inches from Jay Wright who was the one that urged the whistle.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Glad to see the lower bowl finally get back into their seats.

Shot clock was never re-set, MU gets additional 20 seconds. Asleep at the wheel game opps?

Just can't get loose balls and Jimmy Jackson is talking about it.

DePaul suspends Cleveland Melvin for Seton Hall game today for violation of team rules. Even when DePaul is playing well they still can't catch a break.

Huge steal by Gardner and basket for Mayo. MU needs to keep the pressure on as Nova is feeling it and missing open shots.

Johnson, I mean Steve Taylor is making a difference on the boards even if he's just tipping the ball out.

This is the same game as the Syracuse game from last year. I think MU can make the run to win it down by 6.

Why would anyone ever defend Davante 1-on-1 in the paint?

The baskets they are giving up are defensible, MU is just chasing too much, need to be a little more disciplined in staying home, while continuing to apply pressure.

Last foul call on Mayo - Yes, definitely a foul, but no way in hell could Michael Stephens see that foul. He was behind the play, two defenders closed in and Mayo reached across, but no way Stephens could see that. If O'Connell called it, fine, but call what you can see, not what you think is happening.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast