Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who woulda thunk on Jan 1

who woulda thunk on Jan 1

that both MU and UW would be 3-3 in conference 3 weeks later.
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

That is a fun stat! Difference is UW has many good non-conference wins and MU has one in GW.

UW has had complete defensive breakdowns the last three games. Teams are getting into the lane pretty much at will.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    UW has had complete defensive breakdowns the last three games. Teams are getting into the lane pretty much at will.
    I don't typically make a habit of watching Bucky play, but is Gasser's injury from last year a factor? He was once regarded as a very good defender.

The other thing that surprised The Mayor last night was the way Decker was complaining to the refs all night. Hizzoner doesn't recall that happening last year. Perhaps Bo has been rubbing off on Decker.
    90% of quotes on the internet are wrong.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by AbovetheRim View Post
    I don't typically make a habit of watching Bucky play, but is Gasser's injury from last year a factor? He was once regarded as a very good defender.

I think it's a problem with a lack of interior defense. Kaminsky is OK, but he's not exactly fleet of foot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSultan View Post
    I think it's a problem with a lack of interior defense. Kaminsky is OK, but he's not exactly fleet of foot.
    And, when Kaminsky is in foul trouble, the interior defense gets worse.

Honestly, if you couldn't see they were frauds in the non conference, I don't know what to tell you. Everyone will think i'm just bagging on UW because I hate them, but I'm really not...I told people i'm close to "wait until they get into the B10 season, the bloom will come off that rose real soon". Talent wise, this is not one of Bo's better teams, and you are seeing that now. They may very well be one of the most "play above your heads/talent level" teams in NCAA history. Truth be told, if Mccaffrey doesn't get ejected, they would have lost to Iowa at home too and they'd be 2-4. They are lucky to be 3-3.

I smell another loss @ Purdue Saturday, a place UW has not played well over the years. Kudos to Crean for laying the blueprint on how to beat them.

SportsCenter‏@SportsCenter2 hrs
    Crazy stat of the day: Ohio State, Oregon, Wisconsin and Iowa State started the year a combined 58-0. Since then? 0-14.

TWITTA TRACKA
    "My contact didn't cite logic, he/she cited the NCAA rulebook." - IWB, 3/20/18

Quote Originally Posted by ziggysfryboy View Post
    SportsCenter‏@SportsCenter2 hrs
    Crazy stat of the day: Ohio State, Oregon, Wisconsin and Iowa State started the year a combined 58-0. Since then? 0-14.

TWITTA TRACKA
    But, the Badgers have 3 conference wins.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast