Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prediction thread

Quote Originally Posted by bleedbluegold03 View Post
    Missed a recruit? Simple, the other school cheated.
    I have often said Buzz has had his issues and has made mistakes.

But the line above is something I take very personally, as it is a direct shot at me. On the premium board I have explained if and when I knew of something that didn't smell right, and to a degree, exactly what it was. I don't lie about it, I don't make that crap up, and I don't say any of those things just to protect Buzz.

If you truly believe that, you are directly calling me a liar and that pisses me off beyond belief.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

There is a difference between criticism and constant bitching. Sorry, bleed, but you fall in the latter. Especially as you do it about the same thing over, and over, and over ... again. Additionally, if someone does not subscribe to your narrow view, then they are either kool aid drinkers or blindly following Buzz. It does not matter if there are things they see that contribute to their thoughts, since they differ from yours, they are either ignorant or flat out wrong.

The problem with your "debates" and "arguments" is that you trivialize others viewpoints, as since they may differ from yours they must be flat out wrong. It then becomes an exercise for all posters.

Into every message board, a little willie warrior must fall.

My issue is you keep saying the same thing in a way like you know more than Buzz or any one else. In one game for Steve Taylor and 6 minutes for John Dawson you were right all year long and everyone else including Buzz were wrong.

John Dawson and Steve Taylor averaged 5 minutes or less per game going into the Georgetown game. So you saw them play for less than an hour and a half all year where Buzz sees them play for 2 hours ever day and you know more than him.

You were right and everyone else was wrong. You graduated a year ago right? With all those many years of experience and knowledge you should be coaching.

My biggest pet peeves is people saying "I told you so, I was right you were wrong!" Saying a team will win the Superbowl when you have called it all year sure, after a recruit picks a school that you predicted sure, but your "I was right all year and you guys and Buzz were wrong" shows that you are only 23, even makes it seem like you are 13.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234