Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great show

Great show

Thx for doing this a good show. Great interviews. BTW that Pat from Chicago really knew his stuff.

I was just happy Pat from Chicago didn't start talking about the Jay Cutler signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I was just happy Pat from Chicago didn't start talking about the Jay Cutler signing.
    Not enough time for that, it was only an hour and a half.

I have thoughts on that too

Really an informative show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gato78 View Post
    I saw that "Pat from Chicago" guy stumbling around at Hinkle Fieldhouse Saturday. Surprised he could put together a cogent thought.

GREAT show!! Abosolutely fills a void for MANY of us!

Other than the obvious ending of the game, and seeing Warrior O'Malley, how was Hinkle Caribou?

Caribou I think u r confused

Quote Originally Posted by CaribouJim View Post
    I saw that "Pat from Chicago" guy stumbling around at Hinkle Fieldhouse Saturday. Surprised he could put together a cogent thought.
    It only seemed like stumbling to you because you were wavering from your before the game start at a bar. I in fact was walking straight as you were walking like one on a ship in a storm.

He was fortunate to be steadied by the supermodels on each arm.

Not Caribou, but Hinkle is a very neat old arena bench seating everywhere, old and very nostalgic. I am glad I went this year as I understand they are doing a major renovation at the end of this year.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast