Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Town Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Also could have been a foul as Dawson was body checked into the floor.
    I thought that was a foul. On the road, though, you don't get those calls. Jake needed to control the ball. He had time and just rolled it.

Again win or lose I'm really happy for Steve Taylor........He has to stay in the rotation

I'm not a DW fan by any stretch, but if it's not obvious where it's hurting MU with him not on the floor tonight, look at Smith-Rivera, and Starks in the 2nd half. Although Starks is hitting garbage.

Agree completely Mark
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

I know its late, but I am shocked at how many empty seats there are in the lower bowl.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

This just feels like a game we've conceded. We keep playing and keep it close, but this just doesn't feel like a winner. Kind of like how the Seton Hall final was close, but it never really felt like they had a chance.

MarquetteMBB ‏@MarquetteMBB 6m
    With 14 points & 11 rebounds, Steve Taylor has his second double-double of the season. MU trails the Hoyas 51-46 #mubb

Has ST really not been playing bc of his leg? I'm finding that hard to believe. Was it more to do with Buzz's lack of trust in his defense?

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Again win or lose I'm really happy for Steve Taylor........He has to stay in the rotation
    You can tell, at times, the knee still bothers him. If he is healthy and can go, he gives another dimension. Makes for a nice high/low with Gardner. Both can play high and both can play low.

This team needs more than 6 from Jamil to be successful.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast