Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Town Tonight

Steve Taylor looks rusty, but provided an instant spark to the team. Me wants some more Steve Taylor.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

What a crap call on Dawson to end the half. These refs have been letting a ton of contact go, and then they call that. Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by MUfan12 View Post
    What a crap call on Dawson to end the half. These refs have been letting a ton of contact go, and then they call that. Frustrating.
    Dawson was jumping/leaning into him as well. That call always goes to the offensive guy---correct call.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Steve Taylor looks rusty, but provided an instant spark to the team. Me wants some more Steve Taylor.
    Me too...! We have missed him!

I think he should take Juan's minutes....Did Derrick have 2 fouls? Dawson sure played alot of minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post

Gotta get this win. A must. Keep battling, take good shots and defend. Must shore up defensive rebounding in 2nd half.

I liked the lineup the last three minutes of the half.

Whet has been the reason for no Dw? Just two fouls

How can a player roll over on the floor, with the ball - TWICE - and not be called for traveling?
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Taylor and Dawson start the 2nd half.....

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast