Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Town Tonight

Quote Originally Posted by RJax55 View Post
    Nice d on Starks too!!
    And Jake has shut down Smith-Rivera too.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by MUMac View Post
    Not sure I saw anyone who did not want Dawson. He had his moments and his flaws this season. Developed nicely as the season wore on. This is certainly a coming out party for both he and Taylor.
    Huh? Really? There were a good amount of people (probably the majority) that thought DW should continue to get 30 mins a game

Quote Originally Posted by brewcity77 View Post
    I thought most of regulation, Dawson was showing why Derrick is getting minutes. But hot damn is he hot in OT. The past couple minutes have been by far the best he's played all season.
    MU wouldn't score 45 points if Derrick played in the 2nd half

Nice TO by Buzz, Davante was asking for a breather.

Not sure why Buzz subed there.....man

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    Huh? Really? There were a good amount of people (probably the majority) that thought DW should continue to get 30 mins a game
    Doesn't mean they did not want Dawson. As I stated, he had his moments and had his flaws. He has developed as the season progressed. I am not sure he would have had this kind of game earlier. He is more comfortable, confident and understands the college game better. What is not to see in that?

Yes, because of Derrick defense and John's lack of defense, but John is coming through tonight.

That doesn't mean anyone didn't want Dawson, just that it seemed he wasn't ready. And he didn't look it. Wasn't playing the point when he was in, didn't get the defense, he wasn't ready. He's been better tonight, much better in overtime, but that doesn't mean he was ready a month ago.

Last year that would have been a flagrant foul. Glad they cleaned that rule up this year.

Interesting that Mayo was the one that got MU to OT, but has yet to see the floor in OT.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast