Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Town Tonight

I don't know about the double dribble, announcers said that too, but he dropped it trying to pick it up, so technically he did not have possession yet.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

How did I miss adding that to the inappropriate words list?

Will these guys ever call an over-the-back on Georgetown?

anyone else still not want Dawson?

Have a game young DAWSON!!!

Remember when we thought John Dawson would be the only newcomer that would not have an impact this season?

Sorry John.

I thought most of regulation, Dawson was showing why Derrick is getting minutes. But hot damn is he hot in OT. The past couple minutes have been by far the best he's played all season.

Nice d on Starks too!!

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCityGoldenEagle View Post
    anyone else still not want Dawson?
    Not sure I saw anyone who did not want Dawson. He had his moments and his flaws this season. Developed nicely as the season wore on. This is certainly a coming out party for both he and Taylor.

kid looks the part. IWB, can Duane play off guard next year? Or is he a true pg?

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast