Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: G-Town Tonight

Will be interesting to see if Jabril Trawick and Joshua Smith are available tonight......

This team is wildly inconsistent. But it's not the first team under Buzz we could say that about. Most times, they figure it out in time. Will this one? I sure hope so.

Good point brew, I've certainly been wrong in the past (the acker/cuby team I was way wrong). Time will tell but I just don't see an ability to turn it on down the stretch here.

I expect this team to lose again tonight. Why? Because they have done nothing this year to suggest otherwise. Team will be lucky to make the NIT as they clearly cannot handle any type of challenge.

Jim McIlvaine ‏@JimMcIlvaine 7m
    @espnhomer just confirmed Trawick (busted jaw) and Smith (academics) are both out for Gtown. JJ is questionable for #mubb

My guess is that JJ will play. He went through pre-game prep practice with the team.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    My guess is that JJ will play. He went through pre-game prep practice with the team.
    Able to play but will he play? That's the question.

You know you are over-reacting when you are bitching about a no-call, then your 10 year old son says, "No dad, here is what happened........it was a good no call."
    And he was right. I feel shame.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Too many wild shots...!

Derrick goes out, the offense stagnates. If he makes other guys worse, then our other point options make other guys god awful.

Did I hear right that DeWil has 4 fouls already?

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast