Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: All's quiet....

Sad to think that Jae Crowder's and DJO's last memory of Marquette basketball could be a season ending banquet without the head coach or maybe none of the coaches in attendance. That would be pretty depressing in all honesty and regardless of where you stand.

Quote Originally Posted by TedBaxter View Post
    Sad to think that Jae Crowder's and DJO's last memory of Marquette basketball could be a season ending banquet without the head coach or maybe none of the coaches in attendance. That would be pretty depressing in all honesty and regardless of where you stand.
    And having Larry passing out the awards.

You do wonder though if it is hinting at something. I mean, everyone within those office walls know what's going on, they aren't idiots. Given the fact that a decision is expected virtually anytime, they could have been told to hold off for a day or two until something is known for sure. It's not like this would be coming out of the blue like a week or two before the banquet. You would LIKE to think that if they are convinced Buzz is leaving, why send this out now?? Or even if the yaren't sure. otherwise, it's going to make even more people like stupid behind the walls of the Al.

That would be terrible. I'm sure Larry very well may get booed too. Should be a celebration and a great night for Crowder, DJO and the team.
    No coaches in the house to talk about the players and their stories, just Larry who has been here for 4 months.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    You do wonder though if it is hinting at something. I mean, everyone within those office walls know what's going on, they aren't idiots. Given the fact that a decision is expected virtually anytime, they could have been told to hold off for a day or two until something is known for sure. It's not like this would be coming out of the blue like a week or two before the banquet. You would LIKE to think that if they are convinced Buzz is leaving, why send this out now?? Or even if the yaren't sure. otherwise, it's going to make even more people like stupid behind the walls of the Al.
    Nope. It was generated at the time the initial email was sent. Done by the PR department. When entered, had a follow up sent on "x" date, which happenned to be today. Nothing more involved, nothing more sinister.

Quote Originally Posted by MU_Iceman View Post
    everyone within those office walls know what's going on
    That is not even close to being true.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    That is not even close to being true.

My apologies Jim. I made an assumption. I just figured with something THIS big going on, pretty much everyone on campus would know SOMETHING, or at least have heard something. That's pretty amazing if they have kept it this quiet.

Do the players know anything??

Its not like people are tip toeing around saying, "Don't tell anyone he's staying" or "Don't tell anyone he's going"....

No one knows anything. And who is keeping anything quiet? Buzz has a decision to make. The administration needs to address the situation with Buzz. There is nothing that has been decided, or done, that people are keeping quiet.

Anyone who says right now, "He's not going anywhere" or "He leaving" does not know what they are talking about. This is not a done deal in either direction.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Its not like people are tip toeing around saying, "Don't tell anyone he's staying" or "Don't tell anyone he's going"....

No one knows anything. And who is keeping anything quiet? Buzz has a decision to make. The administration needs to address the situation with Buzz. There is nothing that has been decided, or done, that people are keeping quiet.

Anyone who says right now, "He's not going anywhere" or "He leaving" does not know what they are talking about. This is not a done deal in either direction.
    +1. No one on the inside knows as of now.

Is Buzz on campus. This is a dead period for recruiting due to Final4

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast