Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All's quiet....

All's quiet....

All is quiet for now, not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing. Understand that I am on top of this and will update with any changes.
    "When March Madness spills into April.... that's the gravy!" - Homer Simpson

Quote Originally Posted by ydouask23 View Post
    No news is good news i think
    My thoughts as well.

Just an update of sorts... At this point no decisions have been made, hope to know more tomorrow. Also, despite reports, there is no team meeting that has been called for, or is scheduled for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Ganzer, "IWB" View Post
    Just an update of sorts... At this point no decisions have been made, hope to know more tomorrow. Also, despite reports, there is no team meeting that has been called for, or is scheduled for tomorrow.
    No decisions have been made by who?
    Buzz?
    MU?

Quote Originally Posted by mufansince72 View Post
    No decisions have been made by who?
    Buzz?
    MU?
    I would guess by neither. If Buzz made a decision, that would be decision. If Marquette made a decision, that's a decision. If Buzz decided to staty and Marquette is still thinking about it, then that wouldn;t count as a decision, since nothing is decided. This is just way to painful for all of us out here - and I am sure this is not fun for Buzz and his family.

Stay Buzz! Keep Buzz, MU!

MU can't really decide whether he stays or goes, all they can to is try to get him to do one or the other. I believe this one is all up to Buzz and his family.

MU can't really decide whether he stays or goes, all they can to is try to get him to do one or the other. I believe this one is all up to Buzz and his family.
    Maybe we should be sending emails to Buzz's wife

Hey Jim - if it is all up to Buzz, then that means Marquette wants him to stay, right? Otherwise, it can't be up to Buzz. Is that the case?

Maybe we should be sending more emails to Buzz then.

After the firestorm of the past 3 or 4 days, Buzz has to be fully cognizant of the love and affection he has engendered with the Marquette faithful.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast