Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread

Dawson and Burton looking really bad in the 1st half. Todd with the Jekyll and Hyde also. Could be a huge break if Marshall can't come back. Didn't look good. Did Burr ref the 1st game ever at Hinkle??? MFer.

The color guy, (Carnesecca?) praising Burr? Really? Senile or on drugs?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Did Butler really only play 6 guys in the first half?
    "I'll say it again...Dwyane Wade is the 3rd best SG of all-time...right behind Jordan and Bryant." - Mark Jackson

Weird injury for Marshall....it didn't look like he did anything to his knee or ankle.......I thought it was a cramp the way he went down....

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Seems like we should be up by double digits but I'll take it....too many silly turnovers and Butler for some reason is allowing Garndner to beat them.....I just don't get it....didn't they watch the seton hall tape?

Great defensive job by Derrick on Dunham......
    Thought the exact same thing. Good first half, Butler can't handle Gardner and when they do double inside Jamil was able to make them pay outside.

Quote Originally Posted by Markedman View Post
    Weird injury for Marshall....it didn't look like he did anything to his knee or ankle.......I thought it was a cramp the way he went down....
    Apparently not an injury!

Derricks D has just been outstanding......great screen by CO got Derrick that last layup...now just stop with the silly turnovers.....

Jamil has been really good defending Marshall in this half as well...

and Jamil goes for 2 more head fakes....

Derrick's defense today has been superb. There are two things that bother me about watching MU this year.

First, why is Davante the trailer? That was always a fairly large part of our offense with Jae and others because of his ability to bury one from deep. Jamil really needs to have that part in the offense.

The second is Davante doesn't seem to screen, ever. Really pisses me odd watching him without the ball in his hands.

Just can't seem to play a 40 minute game.....so frustrating to watch....Mayo has been horrible today

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast